This article will help you know how Tiktok login works for PC. Though Tiktok doesn’t have a website for its users to login to their account, we have a workaround. Here, I’m going to explain that method that you can use to login to Tiktok from a PC. For this tutorial, we will be using a mobile emulator called ‘Blue Stacks’. For your information, Blue Stacks is a software that you can install on your computer (both Windows and Mac). This software can run any mobile apps from Play Store and Apps Store. Let’s see how this is possible.
Obviosuly, what we are going to do is,
- Download Blue Stacks from their official website
- Install it on your computer
- Open Play Store on Blue Stacks
- Install Tiktok
- Login to Tiktok account
So, these are the steps I’m going to explain you to give more clarity.
Tiktok Login on PC – Steps to Follow
Follow these steps to successfully login to Tiktok account.
- Download Blue Stacks Installer – Goto BlueStacks.com and download it to your PC. After clicking the ‘Download’ button, a small installer file will be downloaded.
- Open the installer and install the program – The installer will download the entire program.Then install it just like you install any other software on your computer.
- Open the program after the installation – You’ll get an interface like this one.
- Use the Search option and search for Tiktok. Then click the Play Store link if you’re on Windows. Otherwise, click on the Apps Store link.
- Login to your Play Store/Apps Store account. Do the synchronization if asked. If there’s any login issue or loading issue, use the Browser app and search for Tiktok. Then click the Play Store or Apps Store link.
- Install the app and then open it.
Then click on the Tikok login link and access your account. You can also login using your Facebook or Google account.
You can utilize the options in the Blue Stacks to upload videos to your account. You can copy files from your computer to BlueStacks.